About Me

My photo
Hello world this is Stephanie speaking. So pretty much this is what you need to know about me. I love just laying back and enjoying life. I paint,draw,i'm on student council, wish I could surf, and yea. It kicks butt. And that's just the only way to put it. Enjoy my blog!

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Open Ocean

My family is the open ocean.
Dad is that wave that thunders along just off the bay
calming only when it reaches the beach.
Mom is the current
pushing and pulling the ocean along and never
failing in its job.
Shannon is the star fish
brightly colored and always looking happy.
Jacob it the hermit crab
no need of friends to make him happy and
will flee from contention.
Jessica is that shark
just gliding along harmlessly unless provoked
then she will give you a reason to run.
Jennifer the lazy sea turtle
just floating along in life not a care in the world.
Danielle is the dolphin just off the bay
that jumps and spins never, ever running out of energy.
I am the clown fish
just loving life and there to put a smile on some ones face.

1 comment: