About Me

My photo
Hello world this is Stephanie speaking. So pretty much this is what you need to know about me. I love just laying back and enjoying life. I paint,draw,i'm on student council, wish I could surf, and yea. It kicks butt. And that's just the only way to put it. Enjoy my blog!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • I was watching 9/11 on the TV
  • I was sitting in my kindergarden class 
  • I was getting a new little sister
  • I was just getting ready for my pool to open for the summer
  • I was playing with my new little puppy



5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
  • I was trying out for cheerleading
  • I was going into the last year of elementary
  • I was getting a bob hair cut
  • I was playing with a tomagatchy 
  • I was in swimming lessons


5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
  • I finished my last year of jr. high
  • I played lacrosse for the high school team
  • I hugged my brother good bye before he left for Germany
  • I finished drivers ed
  • I was saying be safe to my sister who was going to Peru



5 things I was doing yesterday:



  • I was watching the state swim meet
  • I was getting ready for Sadie Hawkins
  • I was dancing at Sadie Hawkins
  • I was talking to my date
  • I was waking up from a sleep over 



5 snacks/treats I enjoy:



  • Scooby-Doo graham crackers
  • Gold Fish crackers
  • Bananas with peanut butter
  • Movie popcorn
  • Baked Cheetos



5 songs I know all the words to:

  • Love Story- Taylor Swift
  • Love Me-Justin Bieber
  • Sparks Fly-Taylor Swift
  • Morning Sun-Sugar Ray
  • Into Yesterday-Sugar Ray



5 things I would do with $100 million:



  • Go on an African safari
  • Bye some pretty sweet clothing
  • Go and get surfing lessons
  • Take my family on a trip 
  •  Get a nice sports car



5 locations I would like to escape to:

  • the open plains of Africa
  • Ireland
  • Germany
  • Neverland
  • A place where I cant see one building around me and I can feel the sun on my face



5 bad habits I have:

  • bitting my nails
  • perfectionist with strait  lines in my room
  • waiting till the last minute to do homework (sometimes)
  • not keeping my room clean 
  • forgetting to brush my teeth at night



5 things I like to do:



  • Swim (competitively)
  • Paint
  • Draw
  • Read
  • Spend time with family





5 TV shows I like:



  • Say yes to the dress
  • Biggest loser 
  • Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom
  • Ace of cakes 
  • Americas Next Top Model 





5 biggest joys at the moment:

  • Being with my family
  • On the swim team
  • Having talents
  • Being able to have an education 
  • having a place to live






I’m happiest when … I am laughing with my sisters

Someday I’m going to … go to the Olympics


When I’m really down, what I want to do is … call my friend and take about life

I feel anxious … when people don't show up on time


I like people who … like to have good, clean, not mean Fun

All it takes to make me happy is … making me laugh

What I really want to do is …become a Cheetah and just run 

I wish that … I could be a good a simmer as Micheal Phelps 

I don’t like when people are … potty mouths or don't know when to shut up 

A person really should ... try to not judge a book by its cover

I just hate it that … you cant just snap your fingers and get what ever you want


I just love it that ... my family and friends love me and I love them 

No comments:

Post a Comment